There are no trans fats in coconut oil, it is totally organic, tastes great and is vertatile enough to bake, fry, and grill without health risks of other oils. Coconut oil is a friendly cooking oil that is good for your heart. Even better, coconut oil increases your metabolism and actually lowers cholesterol!
Join the coconut oil converts and do your health a favor by rejecting polyunsaturated vegetable oils like olive oil or soya oil for cooking in favour of organic virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil unlike conventional vegetable oils can be heated to 170 degrees Celsius without turning into a health threatening, cholesterol promoting, trans-fatty-acid or transfat.
Get fussy about which fats go into your body.
Ways to use Coconut Oil:
- Brown onions, and other ingredients for casseroles
- Brush liquid oil onto vegetables, fish and meats for the BBQ
- Brush sliced potatoes, pumpkin and carrots with liquid oil for roasting
- Spread it on toast for a snack
- Pan fry fish, meats and eggs in coconut oil
- Substituted for other oils in baking
- Ideal for deep frying as it will not turn into a dangerous trans fat.
Coconut Oil is the Healthy Oil